Ascension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascension

Guild Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corselia - Combat fist Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corselia

Corselia - Combat fist Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Corselia - Combat fist Rogue   Corselia - Combat fist Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:11 am

Hey, my name is Corselia. I've raided full Kara, know the fights. Been to Gruuls before but don't really know it. My stats are 8.2k health - 1379AP - 28.12%crit and around 170hr. I've pretty much got all Kara gear right now. I know my class to a T and can play it with professional accuracy. I can raid 6 sometimes 7nights a week. I'm 23 so I'm not some kid that is going to cause problems. I've been playing WoW for 2 years. I was in T1 pre-BC but kinda quit because I realized that once BC hit gear would be replaced instantly Sad I don't pvp at all, I'm all pve. I'm almost maxed out in my leatherworking (366) and as soon as I hit max I'm making my Primalstrike vest and belt. I have all the mats setting in my bank. I put in a lot of time and want to keep progressing and am looking for some cool people to hang out with.
Back to top Go down
Corselia

PostSubject: Re: Corselia - Combat fist Rogue   Corselia - Combat fist Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:14 am

Ah, and guilds pre-BC were Last of the Dying Breed and pretty much the only real guild I've been in post-BC have been Gods From The Heavens. I took a long break after BC came out so I wasn't able to raid and thus I had no guild.
Back to top Go down
paganloft

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Thanks for applying   Corselia - Combat fist Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:49 am

Due to the holidays, and folks being gone, our recruitment has slown down a little bit. However, I have looked over the application and will be contacting you in game.

Thanks,

Paganloft
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corselia - Combat fist Rogue   Corselia - Combat fist Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corselia - Combat fist Rogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ascension :: Guests :: Applications-
Jump to: