Ascension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascension

Guild Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Draadorian - Prot Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draadorian

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Draadorian - Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Draadorian - Prot Warrior   Draadorian - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:03 pm

Character Name: Draadorian
Class/Spec: Warrior/ Prot
Current/Previous Guild: Currently in no guild/ Blood Brethren was the last guild i was in, left it due to it died.
Raid Experience: To be honest i have no BC Raid Experience, i do have Pre-BC experience tho.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nathrezim&n=Draadorian

Raid Availability: I am available anytime after 6:30pm server time, till around 11pm server.

I am an easy going guy, im 22 work a full time job as a graphics designer. I don't have a lot of experience in the BC instances. I've done most of them once, but then my guild fell apart and i left WOW for a while. I'm really looking to help in any way possible, i'm looking for a great group of players to get to know, and run instances and experience heroics with. Looking for future friends and possible raid partners. I am a really fast learner, and i catch on to things extremely quick. I'm looking to grow as a player.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
paganloft

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Draadorian - Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Thank you for applying   Draadorian - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:40 pm

Thank you for applying, we will be contacting you in game to speak with you further.

Paganloft
Back to top Go down

Draadorian - Prot Warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ascension :: Guests :: Applications-
Jump to: