Ascension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascension

Guild Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vaccavir BM Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jak

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Vaccavir BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Vaccavir BM Hunter   Vaccavir BM Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:12 pm

Character Name: Vaccavir
Class/Spec: Hunter/BM (41/20/0)
Current/Previous Guild: I've been in several guilds throughout my time playing WoW. Most of these guild have imploded on themselves due to weak leadership and lack of commitment by necessary players. My most recent guild fell apart and completely disbanded recently which is why I'm not in a guild at this time.
Raid Experience: I've done some Kara but haven't cleared it completely. Raids with my former guilds were complicated by an inability amongst group members to maintain focus throughout an entire raid.
Raid Availability: I'm generally available on most weeknights. Weekends become a little more sketchy concerning availability but I'll make every attempt to be on when I'm needed.

I'm 18 but I'm more than responsible enough to handle my assignments in groups. I've ran most instances at least once and have many of the heroic keys. I'm at max mining and near max engineering. My gear consists mainly of blues with the exception of a trinket being green and my epic goggles. Although my gear could admittedly be upgraded a bit, it's not in its current state due to lack of trying (gear just hasn't dropped and good groups are few and far between on most days). I have a mic and vent. I would love to raid with you guys. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kom-o-kosy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Vaccavir BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccavir BM Hunter   Vaccavir BM Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:23 pm

Quote :
Current/Previous Guild: I've been in several guilds throughout my time playing WoW. Most of these guild have imploded on themselves due to weak leadership and lack of commitment by necessary players. My most recent guild fell apart and completely disbanded recently which is why I'm not in a guild at this time.

u never accually listed any of ur former guilds
Back to top Go down
Jak

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Vaccavir BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccavir BM Hunter   Vaccavir BM Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:13 am

Sorry about that. I can't remember most of my old guild's names. The last guild that I was in was Everlasting which merged with Gods from the Heavens and subsequently fell apart.
Back to top Go down
paganloft

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Vaccavir BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Application   Vaccavir BM Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:08 am

Thank you for applying. We will be reviewing your information and contact you in game!

Ascension
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vaccavir BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccavir BM Hunter   Vaccavir BM Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vaccavir BM Hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ascension :: Guests :: Applications-
Jump to: