Ascension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascension

Guild Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perth dating - Just tell me what you want me to do

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dubbodat

Perth dating  - Just tell me what you want me to do Empty
PostSubject: Perth dating - Just tell me what you want me to do   Perth dating  - Just tell me what you want me to do Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:12 pm

free online dating - Lets keep it on the down low My name is Mara NIELSON Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! Toowoomba dating free dating Kalgoorlie-Boulder dating South Australia dating brides I am looking just for a man to have no strings attached fun. I do not have a lot of spre time so I am looking for someone who understands it's about the quality of time and not how much time you spend with someone. My ideal guy has an out going personality, funny, charming and a true gentleman in public, like to go to dinner or the movies before heading back to his place and a tiger behind closed doors. my friends say i have an innocent but seductive look Wink i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. im always down to try new things. as long as you are a decent guy write me and ill do the same. I love to have fun and a good time, enjoy communication and touching, massage is always a great way to end a date, I love fast cars, sharing alone time together, and trying new things in bed. I dont want a boyfriend now but a guy to eperiment with and expolre my freaky side so if you are ok with having someone on the side then give me a holler. Im in college and love to have fun. Im up for anything if I like ya. I love to go out and hang with friends but can sit at home all day and watch tv too. Im out to have fun and thats all lifes about so hit me up! I'm looking for someone that I have common interests with, who isn't afraid to try new things, either, and will maybe introduce me to some as well. I look for personality AND physical appearance, because some physical attraction is necessary if anything sexual is going to happen. I like for whoever I'm with to devote a great bit of their time to me. I am a very affectionate person. I like to cuddle and do all good things of that sort. I enjoy going out but I also like to stay in sometimes and be close to the one I adore the most but tye only problem with that is, is that he hasn't found me yet.
Back to top Go down

Perth dating - Just tell me what you want me to do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ascension :: Guests :: Applications-
Jump to: